Logical Aspects of Computational Linguistics
July 2-4, 2012
LINA, Nantes, France
The LINA (Université de
Nantes, CNRS and École des Mines de Nantes)
organizes the seventh edition of the International Conference on Logical Aspects of Computational Linguistics (LACL 2012).
The Conference series LACL exists since 1995. Its previous editions were held in Nancy (twice), Grenoble, Le Croisic, Bordeaux and Montpellier. The LACL proceedings were published in FoLLI-LNAI series (volumes 1328, 1582, 2014, 2099, 3492, 6736) edited by Springer. The next conference LACL 2012 will be held in Nantes on July 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2012.
In order to stimulate the interest in applications, the conference will for the first time propose a System demonstration session.
This event is supported by LINA, the Faculty of Science and Technology of the University of Nantes, the University of Nantes, CNRS, École des Mines de Nantes and Région Pays de la Loire.
- Paper submission deadline: Extended to February 12, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: March, 25 2012
- Camera ready copies due: April 8, 2012
- Demo submission deadline: April 30, 2012
- Demo notification of acceptance: May 11, 2012
- Demo camera ready copies due: May 21, 2012
- Conference dates: July 2-4, 2012